Lumps of Coal Bubble Bars Kit
Usage & Recommendations
Making our Lumps of Coal Bubble Bars:
Here's what's included in your kit:
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate
- Cream of Tartar
- Corn Starch
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Polysorbate 80
- Elves at the North Pole Fragrance Oil
- Castor Oil
- 2 Micas
- Clean and sanitize your workstation and all of your utensils. It is suggested that you wear gloves, an apron, a face mask, and a hair net while preparing this recipe.
- Begin by preparing the dry ingredients. In a large mixing bowl, add your baking soda, SCI, cream of tartar, cornstarch and Onyx Sparkle Mica. Mix well. As you are mixing, use your hands to break up any clumps in the mixture. Optionally, you can use a sifter to remove clumps when adding ingredients.
- In a second bowl, weigh out and mix the wet ingredients. Blend the vegetable glycerin, castor oil, polysorbate 80 and Elves at the North Pole Fragrance Oil.
- Next, add your wet ingredients to the bowl containing the dry ingredients. Use your hands to mix the ingredients together. Keep mixing until you have a dough-like consistency.
- Now, take a section of the dough 1-2 inches in diameter and form a rock shape. Place it on a piece of parchment paper or wax paper. Repeat this process until you have used all of the dough
- Dust the bubble bars with the Diamond Dust Mica.
- Now, simply let your bubble scoops set up, completely hardening. It took our bubble bars approximately 24-48 hours to set up completely. However, the setup time will depend on the climate of your environment.
Your bubble bars are now ready to use! To use your bubble bars, crumble one or two under running warm bathwater.
- No Recipes Found
- 20 bubble bars
- Time to Make:
- 1 Hour
- Instructions Included?
What Everyone is Saying
Products You Also Might Love