Usage & Recommendations
Making our Refreshing Face Mask:
Here's what's included in your kit:
- French Green Clay Powder
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Peppermint Leaves
- Peppermint Leaf Powder
- Fillable Draw String Bags
- 18 ounce Jar for Mixing
- Clean & Sanitize your work area and all of your packaging materials. It is suggested that you wear gloves, protective clothing, and a hair net while preparing this recipe.
- Measure out 2 grams of dried peppermint leaves and 120 grams of Distilled water.
- Place distilled water into a small pot and heat it to at least 180F, and hold for 20 minutes to kill bacteria. Note: I realize the recipe only calls for 18 grams of peppermint tea, but if you don't heat enough water in this step, it will all evaporate.
- Place 2 grams of peppermint leaves in empty tea bag and pull drawstring.
- Place filled teabag in a cup and pour hot water over it. Press teabag with a spoon to make a strong peppermint tea.
- Weigh and Mix the following together: 24 grams French Green Clay powder, 2 grams of Peppermint Leaf powder.
- Weigh out 18 grams of the strong peppermint tea and add 6 grams of vegetable glycerin to it. Stir.
- Add this peppermint tea/vegetable glycerin mixture to your dry mixture and stir until all of the dry ingredients are fully combined.
- Make sure that your facial mask is not too hot before generously applying to your face. Allow face mask to completely dry on your face. This typically takes about 20 minutes to accomplish. Your face will tighten, and may throb a bit. Once completely dry, wash off with warm water.
Your face mask is now ready to use!
- No Recipes Found
- 10 facial masks
- Time to Make:
- 1 Hour
- Instructions Included?
What Everyone is Saying