Vegan Lip Balm Kit
Usage & Recommendations
Making our Vegan Lip Balm:
Here's what's included in your kit:
- Candelilla Wax
- Coconut Oil 76
- Castor Oil
- Cocoa Butter
- Vitamin E Oil
- Flavoring Oil
- 24 Lip Balm Tubes with Caps
- Transfer Pipettes
- Clean & Sanitize your work area and all of your packaging materials. It is suggested that you wear gloves, protective clothing, and a hair net while preparing this recipe.
- Weigh out the proper amounts of candelilla wax and cocoa butter.
- In a double boiler, melt your candelilla wax and cocoa butter since they take longer than the other oils in this recipe to melt.
- Weigh out the proper amounts of coconut oil 76, castor oil, and vitamin E.
- Add those oils to your melted candelilla wax/cocoa butter mixture, and allow to melt thoroughly. Be careful not to get your oils/butters too hot or you will ruin them. Remove from heat.
- Add flavoring/lip tint color/sweetener to your mixture if you choose. These are all optional. Hint: Crush stevia into a fine powder, and sprinkle a tiny portion of it into the melted lip balm and mix well. The stevia will not dissolve, it will simply suspend itself in the lip balm.
- Place your mixture into lip balm tubes using the transfer pipettes. Plastic pipettes work better than glass pipettes because they do not cool down your mixture as quickly as glass pipettes do.
- Allow to cool at room temperature.
Your vegan lip balm is now ready to use!
- No Recipes Found
- 24 Lip Balms
- Time to Make:
- 1 Hour
- Instructions Included?
What Everyone is Saying
Products You Also Might Love