Lip Balm Kit
Usage & Recommendations
Making our Lip Balm:
Here's what's included in your kit:
- Natural Lip Balm Base
- Lip Balm Containers with Lids
- Transfer Pipettes
- Powdered Stevia Sweetener
- Flavoring Oils
- Liquid Lip Tint
Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need: Stainless Steel Measuring Spoon, Stainless Steel Measuring Cups, Stainless Steel Spoon.
- Clean & Sanitize your work area and all of your packaging materials. It is suggested that you wear gloves, protective clothing, and a hair net while preparing this recipe.
- Melt 2 ounces of the Natures Garden Natural Lip Balm Base in a microwave; 30 second intervals at a time until it is completely liquid.
- Crush stevia into a fine powder, and sprinkle a tiny portion of it into the melted lip balm and mix well. The stevia will not dissolve, it will simply suspend itself in the lip balm.
- Add 1 Tablespoon Flavoring Oil. Stir.
- Add 1/4 tsp. of coloring, and stir.
- Quickly fill your containers using a transfer pipette.
- Allow lip balm to set up at room temperature.
Your lip balm is now ready to use!
- No Recipes Found
- 14 Lip Balms
- Time to Make:
- 30 Minutes
- Instructions Included?
What Everyone is Saying
Products You Also Might Love