Chocolate Avocado Lip Balm Making Kit
(You save )
If you love the idea of making a silky, smooth, and nourishing homemade chocolate lip balm, our Chocolate Avocado Lip Balm Kit is exactly what you need. This kit allows you to make luxurious chocolate avocado lip balm from scratch, using real chocolate. Our kit comes with complete instructions, and you'll get everything you need to make 30 of your very own chocolate lip balms. Keep this kit in mind for gift giving for any of your chocolate loving, lip balm wearing friends and family.
Share this product:
Usage & Recommendations
Making our Chocolate Avocado Lip Balm:
Here's what's included in your kit:
- White Beeswax
- Coconut Oil 76
- Avocado Oil
- Mango Butter
- Vitamin E Oil
- Real Chocolate Wafers
- 30 Lip Balm Tubes
- Transfer Pipettes
- Weigh out the proper amounts of beeswax and mango butter.
- In a double boiler, melt your beeswax, chocolate wafers, and mango butter since they take longer than the other oils in this recipe to melt.
- Weigh out the proper amounts of coconut oil 76, avocado oil, and vitamin E.
- Add those oils to your melted beeswax/mango butter/chocolate mixture, and allow to melt thoroughly. Be careful not to get your oils/butters too hot or you will ruin them. Remove from heat.
- Place your mixture into lip balm tubes using the transfer pipettes. Plastic pipettes work better than glass pipettes because they do not cool down your mixture as quickly as glass pipettes do.
- Allow to cool at room temperature.
Your lip balm is now ready to use!
- No Recipes Found
- 30 Lip Balms
- Time to Make:
- 1 Hour
- Instructions Included?
What Everyone is Saying