All Natural Unscented Lip Balm Base
Usage & Recommendations
Tips for using our Natural Lip Balm Base:
Recipe for 1 lb of Lip Balm:
- 1 lb melted lip balm base
- 2-3 packets stevia
- 5 tsp flavoring
Make sure base is thoroughly melted before adding stevia and flavoring. Heating lip balm base with flavoring already added may reduce scent throw.
Use Nature’s Garden flavoring oils or essential oils instead of fragrance oils when flavoring lip balm.
Only use Nature’s Garden colorants that are safe for use in lip products.
Directions for making solid perfume:
- Melt enough lip balm base to fill desired containers.
- Add 1-5% body safe fragrance oil (always review the IFRA guidelines for each fragrance you choose).
- Pour the melted mixture into your desired containers.
- Allow to cool at room temperature.
Labeling your Lip Balm Tubes: You lip balms will need to be labeled according to the labeling requirements set by the FDA. We have found that the best sized label would be 1.75" x 1.25". This size of label will allow you fit all of the necessary labeling information. This label is Avery #6570 barcode label.
- No Recipes Found
- Shelf Life:
- 2 Years
What Everyone is Saying
Products You Also Might Love