Usage & Recommendations
Making our Rose Bubble Bars:
Here's what's included in your kit:
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI)
- Sodium Bicarbonate - Baking Soda
- Cream of Tartar
- Corn Starch
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Petal Explosion Fragrance Oil
- Silicone Rose Mold
- Ultramarine Violet FUN Soap Colorant
- Tomato Red FUN Soap Colorant
Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need: Mixing Bowl, Scale, Mixing Spoon, Sifter (optional).
- Begin by preparing the dry ingredients. Keep a few grams of your baking soda to dust your mold in a later step. In a mixing bowl, add your baking soda, SCI, cream of tartar, and cornstarch. Mix well. As you are mixing, use your hands to break up any clumps in the mixture. Optionally, you can use a sifter to remove clumps when adding ingredients.
- In a second bowl, weigh out and mix the wet ingredients. Blend the vegetable glycerin, Sweet Almond Oil, and Petal Explosion Fragrance Oil.
- Next, add your wet ingredients to the bowl containing the dry ingredients. Use your hands to mix the ingredients together. Keep mixing until you have a dough-like consistency.
- At this time, you will need to divide the bubble bar dough into three equal portions and place them in separate bowls.
- To the first bowl, add the color for the light pink portion as listed above. To the second bowl, add the FUN Soap Colorant for the medium pink. Finally, add the colorant for the red portion to the third bowl. Starting with the lightest color, kneed and mix the contents of each bowl until the contents of each bowl are thoroughly and evenly blended.
- Take about 8-9 grams of each color and roll it in a ball. Press the ball of dough into a cavity of the silicone rose mold. Repeat this process to fill each cavity.
- Place your parchment paper or mat in front of you. Flip the mold over and gently press each cavity to release.
- Again, fill each cavity of the mold to create 12 more bubble bars.
- Now, simply let your bubble scoops set up, completely hardening. It took our bubble bars approximately 24 hours to set up completely. However, the setup time will depend on the climate of your environment.
- Place your bubble bar into the jars. We placed 12 in each of the 8 oz jars, using two jars. Place a lid on top.
Your bubble bars are now ready to use!
- No Recipes Found
- 24 Bubble Bars
- Time to Make:
- 1 Hour
- Instructions Included?