Joy Wax for Candles
Usage & Recommendations
Tips for using our Joy Wax:
Directions for Use:
- Melt Joy Wax (using a double-boiler method) to 200F.
- Add coloring to your specifications.
- Drop the temperature to 175-170F.
- Add 1 oz of fragrance oil per lb of Joy Wax.
- Pour into containers at 165-160F.
- Wick your containers and allow to cool at room temperature.
We have found that CD wicks work the best in this wax, however, HTP, Zinc, Hemp and Performa wicks may also be used with great success. As with any wax, trim your wicks before lighting candles.
We test each batch of Joy Wax to ensure its quality, but since works can differ from batch to batch, it may vary in its level of creaminess. If your batch of Joy Wax seems less creamy than a previous one, we suggest adding 1 oz of Crisco shortening per pound of wax.
- No Recipes Found
- Wax Type:
- Blend Wax
- Container Wax:
- Tart & Votive Wax:
- Pillar Wax:
- Wax Form:
What Everyone is Saying
Products You Also Might Love