Beach Waves Texturizing Spray Kit
Usage & Recommendations
Making our Hair Conditioner:
Here's what's included in your kit:
- Dead Sea Salt Fine Ground
- Sunflower Oil
- Optiphen Preservative
- Polysorbate 20
- Summer Fling Fragrance Oil
- 4 oz Aluminum Bullet Bottles
- Fine Mist Sprayers
Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need: Mixing Bowls, Mixing Spoon, Distilled Water, Scale, Funnel, Scissors
Stovetop, Pots (for double boiler)
- First, prepare your distilled water. Once you have finished heating the water, you will need 690 grams of water. You will want to add a bit extra at this time to allow for evaporation. Now, heat the water to at least 185 degrees Fahrenheit. Once the water hits this temperature, hold it there for a minimum of 5 minutes.
- Remove the water from the heat source and weigh out the 690 grams.
- Next, you will need to allow your water to cool. Your water temperature should be around 120-140 degrees Fahrenheit to ensure the Optiphen blends properly. If the water is too hot, it burn off the preservative.
- Once the water is at the proper temperature, add 160 grams of the sea salt, 2 grams of the Summer Fling Fragrance Oil, 2 grams of the Sunflower Oil, 12 grams Optiphen, and 4 grams Polysorbate 20. Then, stir until everything is blended.
- Finally, place a funnel on your first bottle and fill it. Repeat this process until you have filled all 6 bottles.
- Trim the dipstick of your first fine mist sprayer to fit the height of the bottle. Place it on the bottle. Repeat this process with the remaining bottles.
- No Recipes Found
- 6 Bottles
- Time to Make:
- 1 Hour
- Instructions Included?
What Everyone is Saying
Products You Also Might Love