Turmeric (ground) - 4 oz.
Packaged in a Metal Tin. INCI (Curcuma longa). Turmeric is most commonly known as a spice used in cooking. However, turmeric has many beneficial properties in natural cosmetics. Turmeric can be used as a natural colorant in soap; turning your soap yellow. Turmeric has been found to heal and prevent dry skin, treat skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, and acne, and has anti-aging properties. Turmeric can be rubbed on your checks to produce a radiant glow.
Country of Origin: India
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.:
1. Turmeric can be added to bath tea recipes
2. Turmeric can be infused in oil and added to lip balm recipes
3. Turmeric can be added to facial masks as an anti-aging ingredient, to treat skin conditions, and to provide the skin with a healthy glow.
4. Turmeric can be infused and added to lotion, cream, ointment recipes.
5. Turmeric can be added to soap for coloring purposes and/or nutritive purposes.
6. Turmeric can be infused and added to hair conditioner to promote healthier hair, and to moisturize the hair.
7. Turmeric can be added to bath bomb recipes
8. Turmeric can be used on the cheeks to make the skin look more radiant
9. Turmeric can be used in facial toner recipes
10.Turmeric can be used in scrubs.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.
Purchasing this can earn you 3.75 ($0.04) rewards points!