Usage & Recommendations
Tips for using our Kelp Powder:
Here are some ways you can use our kelp powder:
- Added to cold process soaps to provide a natural green color and provide the skin with nutrients
- Added to melt and pour soap while it's melted add a level of 1 tsp of kelp powder per lb of soap
- As an ingredient in bath tea formulas
- Added to facial mask recipes
- As an ingredient in bath salt formulas as an ingredient in foot treatment recipes
- In facial or body scrubs
- Infused in lotions, creams, and ointments
Natures Garden products are not FDA approved. They are for external use ONLY and should NEVER be ingested. While many of our herbs, botanicals and other products are believed to play a role in overall well-being, none of them should be viewed as medicine or having any direct medical benefits whatsoever. Keep them away from children and pets, and pregnant and/or lactating women should handle them with care.
Are you a doctor? If not, that makes two of us. Due to FDA regulations, we cannot and will not answer medical questions or provide dosage recommendations. Consult a healthcare professional for any questions related to our products. Any information provided by Natures Garden on the properties of our products are for educational purposes only and not to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease or ailment. Do not, under any circumstances, market your product as medicinal, curative or pain-relieving based off our descriptions.
- No Recipes Found
- Laminaria Species
- Country of Origin:
What Everyone is Saying