Rose Clay Powder
Rose clay, often referred to as pink clay, is a gentle, natural clay that contains kaolinite. Rose clay is fabulous for most skin types; including sensitive skin. Rose clay provides gentle exfoliation, helps to draw toxins from the skin, helps to increase circulation, reduces skin irritation, and helps to reduce inflammation. Rose clay is typically used as an ingredient in cosmetics, soap, facial masks, and mud baths; providing skin-loving minerals, but also naturally coloring your finished products.
Using Rose Clay in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.
1. Mixed with herbal tea , water, or milk to prepare mud baths.
2. Mixed with water or herbal tea infusions to make facial masks.
3. Added to melt and pour soap
4. Added to cold process and hot process soap- Recommended to be added during the oil phase (2-3 teaspoons per pound of oils used).
5. Great addition to sugar and salt scrubs
6. Added to bath bombs for natural color and to make bath bombs harder
INCI: Kaolinite (Rose Clay)
Information about this herb: Use with adequate liquids.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.
Purchasing this can earn you up to 12.99 ($0.13) or more rewards points!