Rhassoul Clay Powder
Since the 18th century, Rhassoul Clay has been mined from the Atlas Mountains in Morocco. The women of Morocco have long used rhassoul clay to care for their skin and hair. Rhassoul clay contains skin-loving minerals like silicon, iron, sodium, magnesium, potassium that help cleanse, refresh, and tone the skin.
Reputable, high-end spas around the world use rhassoul clay to provide their clients with luxury treatments that cleanse the skin, reduce pore size, and smooth the skin by removing dead skin cells.
Using Rhassoul Clay in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.
1. Mixed with herbal tea and water to prepare mud baths.
2. Mixed with water or herbal tea infusions to make facial masks.
3. Used as a natural shampoo or hair rinse to cleanse and refresh hair follicles.
4. Added to melt and pour soap
5. Added to cold process and hot process soap
6. Great addition to sugar and salt scrubs
7. Great addition to bath bombs
Information about this herb: Use with adequate liquids.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.
Purchasing this can earn you up to 8.99 ($0.09) or more rewards points!