Melt & Pour Soap Bases
Cocoa Butter Melt and Pour Soap Base
Usage & Recommendations
Tips for using our Cocoa Butter Melt & Pour Soap:
Directions for use:
- Cut soap into small cubes.
- Melt soap in a microwave for 30 seconds at a time until the soap is completely melted.
- Add 1/2 to 1 Tbsp of body safe fragrance oil per pound of soap.
- Add a few drops of soap coloring, and pour into soap molds.
- Allow soap to cool at room temperature, and pop them out of the molds.
Natures Garden is not responsible for the products you make using our products. You are responsible for testing, as well as with all safety matters concerning the products you make.
Ingredients: Glycerin (Vegetable glycerin), Sodium stearate, Sodium myristate, Sodium cocoate, Coconut oil, Palm oil, Sunflower oil, Purified water, Cocoa butter, Titanium dioxide.
- No Recipes Found
- Detergent Free:
- SLS Free:
- Gluten Free:
- Animal Testing:
What Everyone is Saying
Products You Also Might Love