Unicorn Wishes Bath Bomb Kit
Usage & Recommendations
Making our Unicorn Wishes Bath Bomb:
Here's what's included in your kit:
- Sodium Bicarbonate - Baking Soda
- Citric Acid
- Kaolin White Clay
- Unicorn Wishes Fragrance Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Diamond Dust Mica
- Ultramarine Blue FUN Soap Colorant
- Ultramarine Violet FUN Soap Colorant
- Tomato Red FUN Soap Colorant
Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need: Witch Hazel, Mixing Bowls (5), Mixing Spoon, Scale.
- First, in the large mixing bowl, weigh out and mix the baking soda, kaolin clay, and citric acid. It is best to run each powder through a sifter. However, if you do not have one, you can simply break the clumps up with your hands. You want the mixture to be smooth and clump-free before moving on.
- Once you have your dry ingredients weighed, weigh out and mix the jojoba oil and Unicorn Wishes Fragrance Oil in one of the small mixing bowls. Then, add these ingredients to the powdered ingredients. Using your hands, mix the ingredients until everything is fully and evenly blended.
- Separate the mixture. First, divide the mixture in half. Half of the mixture will remain white. Set this portion aside for a later step.
- The second half of the mixture will be divided and colored. Divide this portion into four equal portions. To each bowl, add colorants as listed: 5 drops Tomato Red, 7 drops Ultramarine Blue, 6 drops Ultramarine Violet, 4 drops Teal. Once you have added the colorants, mix the contents of each bowl until each colorant is fully and evenly blended. Set these aside, for now.
- Next, you will need the bowl of white bath bomb mixture. Slowly spray mixture with witch hazel, mix mixture, and continue spritzing with witch hazel until the mixture feels like crumbly dough in your hands. Be very careful not to spray too much witch hazel into your mixture or it will over-activate the citric acid.
- Repeat this process used in the previous step with each of the colored bath bomb mixtures.
- Place the bath bomb molds in your work area. You will need a total of five bath bomb molds. Take note that each mold has two pieces. Now, we will add the bath bomb mixture to our bath bombs molds. Begin, with one half of each mold. Place a small layer of the white mixture in each mold. Then, place a small amount of the red mixture. Next, add another layer of the white mixture. The third layer should be purple. Finally, add another layer of white. As you are adding the mixture to the mold, you should pack the mold, pressing each layer into the mold.
- Next, fill the second half of the molds, in the same manner, you filled the first half of each mold. Begin with a white layer. Then, add a teal layer. Now, add another white layer. Add a blue layer. Finally, add a third white layer.
- Next, you will need the two halves of your bath bomb. Lightly mist one of the halves witch hazel. Finally, the second half and immediately press the two halves together. Repeat this process with the remaining bath bombs.
- Allow your bath bombs to set up for at least 4 hours. Remove them from the molds. Your bath bombs are ready to use.
Your bath bombs are now ready to use!
- No Recipes Found
- 5 Bath Bombs
- Time to Make:
- 2 Hours
- Instructions Included?
What Everyone is Saying
Products You Also Might Love