Candle Making Kits
Elf Sweat Candle Kit
Usage & Recommendations
Making our Elf Sweat Candle:
Our Elf Sweat candle making kit includes:
Golden Brands 415 100% Soy Wax
Pillar of Bliss Candle Wax
Elf Sweat Fragrance Oil
Forest Green Nature Friendly Liquid Candle Dye
Red Nature Friendly Liquid Candle Dye
10 oz Clear Tumbler Jars
Bowtie Wick Bars
CD 12 Candle Wicks
Break Bar Mold
Swirl Wafers Mold
Other Ingredients You'll Need:Mixing Bowl, Hand Mixer, Pouring Pot (sold separately), Thermometer (sold separately), Pot (for double boiler), Scale, Toothpicks, Decorating Bag and Tip (we used a 1M tip)
Clean and sanitize your work area as well as your packaging. When melting your candle wax, we recommend using a double boiler. Add a few inches of water to your pot and place it on the stovetop on medium heat. When melting the wax, place your pouring pot inside this pot.
- Begin preparing your embeds. Weigh out and melt 30 grams of the Pillar of Bliss Candle Wax to 195F. Use a toothpick to add a small amount of the red candle dye. Stir. When the temperature has dropped to 180F, add three grams of the Elf Sweat Fragrance Oil. Stir. Allow the temperature to drop to 145F. Drizzle your break bar mold with the red candle wax using a pipette. Pour the remaining wax into the swirl wafer mold.
- Repeat step 2, this time, using the green candle dye.
- Once the wafers have set up, remove them from the mold and set aside, for now.
- Prepare the white wax for the break bar mold. Weigh out and melt 130 grams of the Pillar of Bliss Candle Wax to 180F. Stir occasionally as the wax is melting. Add 13 grams of the Elf Sweat Fragrance Oil. Stir. Allow the temperature to drop to 145F. Pour the wax into the break bar mold. Once set up, remove it from the mold and break it into pieces. Set these aside, for now.
- Prepare your candle jars. Use a wick sticker to adhere a CD wick to the bottom of each jar.
- Next, prepare the red portion of the candle. Weigh out and melt 780 grams of the 100% Soy Wax to 185F and add about 10-15 drops of the red candle dye to achieve a true red color. Add 78 grams of the Elf Sweat Fragrance Oil. Stir. Allow the temperature to drop to 130F, pour it into your jars. Center and stabilize the wicks using the wick bars. Allow the wax to set up.
- Prepare your decorating bag by adding your decorating tip to your decorating bag.
- Prepare your whipped wax. Weigh out and melt 420 grams of the 100% Soy Wax to 185F. Add 42 grams of the Elf Sweat Fragrance Oil. Stir. Transfer the wax to your mixing bowl. Use a hand mixer to whip the wax until it reaches a whipped cream consistency. Transfer the wax to your piping bag. Pipe the tops of each candle.
- Place embeds in each candle. We used a few pieces of the break bar and a few swirl wafer embeds for each candle.
- Trim the wicks.
- Then, a warning label on the bottom of each jar. Allow to cure.
- No Recipes Found
- 6 candles
- Time to Make:
- 4 Hours
- Instructions Included?
What Everyone is Saying