Red Sandalwood Chips
INCI (Pterocarpus santalinus). Red sandalwood is used in cosmetics to soothe dry, irritated skin, to help treat acne, and to provide the skin with a natural glow. Red sandalwood is also a natural colorant.
Country of Origin: India
1. Red Sandalwood can be added to bath tea recipes
2. Red Sandalwood can be infused and used in tinctures.
3. Can be infused and added to facial masks to help soothe dry, irritated skin, to treat acne, and to provide the skin with a natural glow.
4. Can be infused and added to lotion, cream, ointment recipes.
5. Red Sandalwood can be infused and added to soap
6. Red Sandalwood can be infused and added to hair conditioner to promote healthy and shiny hair.
7. Can be infused and added to bath bomb recipes
8. Can be infused in massage oils
9. Red Sandalwood can be infused and used in facial toner recipes
10. Red Sandalwood can be infused and used in aftershave recipes
11. Can be infused and used in scrubs.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.
Purchasing this can earn you up to 21.99 ($0.22) or more rewards points!