INCI (Laminaria species). Kelp powder is used in cosmetics, skincare, and soap due to its high level of nutrients. Kelp is a plant found in the sea which is dark green in color. Kelp contains a magnitude of nutrients for the body such as: Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B12, Calcium, Potassium, Iodine, and Iron. Kelp does have a slight, fish-like aroma, but this smell can be overcome with usage of the proper fragrances.
Country of Origin: Canada
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.:
1. Kelp powder can be added to cold process soaps at slight trace to provide a natural green color to your soaps, and to provide the skin with nutrients. Kelp can also be added to melt and pour soap while it is melted at a level of 1 teaspoon kelp powder per pound of soap.
2. Kelp powder can be added to bath tea formulas.
3. Kelp powder can be added to bath salt formulas, and scrubs.
4. Kelp powder can be added to facial mask formulas, and foot treatments.
5. Kelp powder can be infused and added to lotions, creams, and ointments.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.
Purchasing this can earn you up to 7.99 ($0.07) or more rewards points!