Camu Camu Fruit Powder
INCI (Myrciaria dubia). Camu Camu is considered a superfood; providing the body with vitamin C, vitamin B1, B2, B3, beta-carotene, amino acids, phytochemicals, bioflavanoids, phosphorus, potassium, iron, antioxidants, and calcium. Herbalists have found camu camu to improve the emotional well-being of those who have used it. Camu camu may be found to help with weight loss due to its limonene content; which decreases appetite. Due to the high levels of antioxidants in camu camu, it is used in cosmetic products to reduce free radical attacks; protecting the skin from premature aging. Camu camu is said to help whiten dark patches on the skin when used in skincare products. When used in shampoo and conditioners, camu camu helps detangle the hair, and provides exra shine and vitality.
Country of Origin: Peru
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.:
1. Camu Camu powder can be added to bath tea recipes to provide the body with an abundance of nutrients for the skin.
2. Camu Camu powder can be infused and added to shampoos and conditioners to help detangle hair, and provide extra shine and vitality.
3. Camu Camu powder can be added to natural body powder recipes.
4. Camu Camu powder can be added to scrubs, facial masks, and facial peels.
5. Camu Camu powder can be infused and added to lotions, creams, ointments, and face tonics. It has been said that camu camu is used in facial applications to help reduce dark spots.
6. Camu Camu powder can be used in soap recipes.
7. Camu Camu powder can be added to bath bomb recipes.
8. Camu Camu powder can be infused in massage oils.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.
Purchasing this can earn you up to 24.25 ($0.24) or more rewards points!