English Ivy Fragrance Oil from Nature’s Garden is a wonderful green fragrance that is gentle and shimmering. This scent is a very natural-smelling aroma, reminiscent of walking through the forest on a warm, humid day, or a visit to a botanical greenhouse. This is a favorite of customers who are looking for a true-to-name leafy fragrance! Receiving 5-star reviews across the board, this fragrance is popular with customers regardless of the products they are making. A valued customer from Ferndale, WA described the scent of this aroma as “just like if you were to take a leaf and smash it up to get all the juices and smell out. It’s very clean, fresh and earthy.” Experience this clean, green scent today!
What Does English Ivy Fragrance Oil Smell Like?
English Ivy Fragrance Oil from Nature’s Garden has shimmering tones of morning dew which surround this lush green blend. A botanical accord of forest fern, green leaves, and cut stems is blended with a soft floral bouquet at the heart of the scent. Base notes of musk add a soft, earthy end to this scent.
How Do Our Customers Use English Ivy Fragrance Oil?
Customers use English Ivy Fragrance Oil to create earthy, botanical room scents. Room scenters can incorporate this fragrance oil up to 50% in scenting recipes such as Smelly Jelly air fresheners and room sprays. This green scent also performs exceptionally in aroma beads. Homemade candles and tarts can be made using vegetable wax or paraffin wax and will perform wonderfully when this fragrance oil is used. The recommended maximum usage is up to 10%. This fragrance oil performs perfectly in Joy Wax, Pillar of Bliss Wax, and Wow Wax. It will also perform well in soy wax. If you want to add a little color to your candles, we recommend 5 drops of green candle dye per four pounds of wax, or your could shred a small amount of a green color block into your melted wax. Remember, never use crayons to color your wax as they will clog your wick.
English Ivy Fragrance Oil can also be used to create natural smelling bath and body products. Bath gels, bath bombs, and bath oils were found to perform well with up to 5% of this fragrance oil added. Homemade soap makers can use up to 5% in cold process soaps or melt and pour soap recipes. Our Cold Process Soap Testing Results have shown that soaps that incorporate this fragrance did not discolor. There was no ricing or separation. This fragrance did accelerate trace, so soap at room temperature! After curing, the scent is gorgeous and strong! If you wish to color your soap, we recommend using green liquid soap dye according to your specification.
Customers can incorporate English Ivy Fragrance Oil into a wide variety of products. Create a delightful, earthy aroma by incorporating this fragrance up to 5% in your perfume and body spray recipes! Customers also make their own lotions with a maximum of 5% fragrance oil, and household cleaning supplies with a maximum of 5% fragrance oil.
What’s your name & Your Company Name: Misty Baker ~ Bath Sweets and Body Treats
Why did you decide to go into business? What was your motivation? How long have you been in business? I have been in business for 5 years now. It started as a hobby, making things for family then expanded to family and friends and their friends and finally I just took the jump and decided to make a go of it and never looked back! It is so nice to have control what goes on your skin, I use the best ingredients available and keep things as natural as possible.
What products do you make and sell? I make all kinds of unique bath and body treats as well as candles and other gift items. I thrive on special orders and personalizing gifts to make it a one of a kind item people will treasure. I love a good challenge and it really keeps things interesting doing unique and very different products.
What are your business goals? Someday I hope to be financially stable and expand the business with all my family involved. And a beach house would be really nice also!!
What are some products you use from Natures Garden; what are your favorite products from Natures Garden? I have used everything from Natures Garden…They actually have EVERYTHING! I love the waxes, cosmetic bases, soap base, the packaging is wonderful but what caught my eye to Natures Garden years ago was the selection of fragrance oils not to mention the quality and prices, which helps a small business, survive in these times.
Your Website: http://www.bathsweetsandbodytreats.com/shop/
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Bath-Sweets-Body-Treats/317166493200
1. What’s your name & Your Company Name: We are sisters Peggy Petryshyn and Marlo Costescu. Our company is Bluebell Soy Candles Inc.
2. Why did you decide to go into business? What was your motivation? How long have you been in business? When Marlo’s husband died suddenly, she needed a hobby to focus on to help her in her grieving process. That is how Bluebell Soy Candles came about. We have been in business since July of 2012. We’re into all natural, healthy things so the idea of all natural candles was very appealing to us. After doing research on the various types of waxes, we decided we should make our own natural soy candles and tarts. We light a soy candle every day to send a message to Danny that we love him and really miss him and think of him every day.
3. What products do you make and sell? We make tea lights, chunk votives and wax tarts from 100% natural soy wax. We also do custom orders so if you want jar candles, we can do those as well. Our latest idea is making wedding favors with a tea light or tart wrapped in beautiful netting. A custom made thank you note from the bride and groom can also be attached to each candle.
4. What are your business goals? Our goals are to increase our online presence and get more sales from our Etsy store and our Facebook store. We really love making candles so it’s imperative that we increase our sales so we can continue doing what we love.
5. What are some products you use from Natures Garden; what are your favorite products from Natures Garden? We absolutely love the fragrance oils from Nature’s Garden. Some of our favorites are Lavender, Black Raspberry Vanilla, Egyptian Musk, Ginger Peach and the Cherry is fabulous! Fragrances from other companies do not compare! We also buy wicks, tea light cups, molds – whatever we need to create our wonderful candles.
Your Website: www.bluebellsoycandles.etsy.com
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/bluebellsoycandles