What’s your name & Your Company Name: Misty Baker ~ Bath Sweets and Body Treats
Why did you decide to go into business? What was your motivation? How long have you been in business? I have been in business for 5 years now. It started as a hobby, making things for family then expanded to family and friends and their friends and finally I just took the jump and decided to make a go of it and never looked back! It is so nice to have control what goes on your skin, I use the best ingredients available and keep things as natural as possible.
What products do you make and sell? I make all kinds of unique bath and body treats as well as candles and other gift items. I thrive on special orders and personalizing gifts to make it a one of a kind item people will treasure. I love a good challenge and it really keeps things interesting doing unique and very different products.
What are your business goals? Someday I hope to be financially stable and expand the business with all my family involved. And a beach house would be really nice also!!
What are some products you use from Natures Garden; what are your favorite products from Natures Garden? I have used everything from Natures Garden…They actually have EVERYTHING! I love the waxes, cosmetic bases, soap base, the packaging is wonderful but what caught my eye to Natures Garden years ago was the selection of fragrance oils not to mention the quality and prices, which helps a small business, survive in these times.
Your Website: http://www.bathsweetsandbodytreats.com/shop/
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Bath-Sweets-Body-Treats/317166493200
1. What’s your name & Your Company Name: We are sisters Peggy Petryshyn and Marlo Costescu. Our company is Bluebell Soy Candles Inc.
2. Why did you decide to go into business? What was your motivation? How long have you been in business? When Marlo’s husband died suddenly, she needed a hobby to focus on to help her in her grieving process. That is how Bluebell Soy Candles came about. We have been in business since July of 2012. We’re into all natural, healthy things so the idea of all natural candles was very appealing to us. After doing research on the various types of waxes, we decided we should make our own natural soy candles and tarts. We light a soy candle every day to send a message to Danny that we love him and really miss him and think of him every day.
3. What products do you make and sell? We make tea lights, chunk votives and wax tarts from 100% natural soy wax. We also do custom orders so if you want jar candles, we can do those as well. Our latest idea is making wedding favors with a tea light or tart wrapped in beautiful netting. A custom made thank you note from the bride and groom can also be attached to each candle.
4. What are your business goals? Our goals are to increase our online presence and get more sales from our Etsy store and our Facebook store. We really love making candles so it’s imperative that we increase our sales so we can continue doing what we love.
5. What are some products you use from Natures Garden; what are your favorite products from Natures Garden? We absolutely love the fragrance oils from Nature’s Garden. Some of our favorites are Lavender, Black Raspberry Vanilla, Egyptian Musk, Ginger Peach and the Cherry is fabulous! Fragrances from other companies do not compare! We also buy wicks, tea light cups, molds – whatever we need to create our wonderful candles.
Your Website: www.bluebellsoycandles.etsy.com
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/bluebellsoycandles