Candles by Alice
1. What’s your name & Your Company: My name is: Alice George. My Business is “Candles by Alice.”
2. Why did you decide to go into business? What was your motivation? How long have you been in business? I decided to start making candles 4 years ago, when I received one as a gift from my son that he had bought from a friend that made candles and I noticed the scent lasted and that it burned so much better than the ones I had bought. I did the research and started making my own candles.
3. What products do you make and sell? I make container candles, Pillars, votives, wax tarts, melt & pour soaps, aroma bead air fresheners and scented rice bags that you use as a heating pad. I have also made lotions and body sprays. Am thinking about trying some sugar scrubs.
4. What are your business goals? I work a full time job, so my candle business is really just a hobby. I sell to my co-workers and friends and do a few craft shows at Christmas. I really would like to do more, but am from a small town in ‘Southern Tn. and the business is just not here.
5. What are some products you use from Natures Garden? I use fragrance oils, melt & pour soap base, wicks, and pillar of bliss wax from Natures garden. I love the bliss wax for the pillar candles as well as the fragrance oils.
Your Website: www.candlesbyalice.weebly.com
Facebook page : www.facebook.com/candlesbyalice
Tags: body safe fragrance oils, candle fragrance oil, candle making supplies, candle wicks, candlemaking supplies, candles, crafts as a hobby, fragrance oils, soap fragrance oil, soap fragrance oils, wholesale fragrance oils