Black Walnut Hulls Powder
INCI (Juglans nigra)- Black walnut hulls can be used in many different industries. Some of them include bath and body products, food, hair care, cosmetics, medicinal purposes, and soaps. If used in soap making, they make the soap a natural brown color. They can also be added to primary colors to mute them down to a more natural color. Common products that include black walnut hulls are cosmetics, face masks, massage oils, and bath bombs. Many skin care benefits can come from black walnut hulls. It can be used to treat acne, herpes, athlete’s foot, cold sores, and even warts. It can even be used to treat yeast infections and ringworm. For hair care, black walnuts have been used as a natural dark brown-black dye for hair.
In cosmetic formulations, they are used to treat yeast infections, acne, psoriasis, eczema, hemorrhoids, and inflamed tissue.
Country of Origin: USA
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.:
1. Black walnut hulls powder can be used to naturally color soap brown. It can be added to primary colors to create a more natural, muted color.
2. Black walnut hulls powder is added to cosmetic formulations to treat inflammed tissue, and to treat acne, yeast infections, hemorrhoids, eczema, and psoriasis.
3. Black walnut hulls powder has anti-fungal, antiseptic, and anti-viral qualities. It contains natural iodine, magnesium, potassium, copper, and manganese.
4. Black walnut hulls powder is added to some facial mask formulas to soothe inflammed skin.
5. Black walnut hulls powder can be made into an infusion, and added to other bath products.
6. Black walnut hulls powder can be added to bath bomb recipes.
7. Black walnut hulls powder can be infused in massage oils.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.
Purchasing this can earn you up to 11.99 ($0.11) or more rewards points!