Soap Making Kits
Mother Nature Hand Soap Making Kit
Usage & Recommendations
Making our Mother Nature Hand Soap:
Here's what's included in your kit:
- Ritzy Bath Gel
- Mother Nature Fragrance Oil
- Vanilla White Color Stabilizer
- Xanthum Gum
- Da Bomb Soap Dyes
- 2 8 ounce Bottles
- Lotion Pump Tops
Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need: Deep Mixing Bowl (2), Mixing Spoon, Scale, Distilled Water, Funnel, Hand Mixer, Scissors.
- Clean & Sanitize your work area and all of your packaging materials. It is suggested that you wear gloves, protective clothing, and a hair net while preparing this recipe.
- In a mixing bowl, weigh out 550 grams Ritzy Bath Gel.
- To your mixing bowl, add the Mother Nature Fragrance Oil, Vanilla White Color Stabilizer, and Da Bomb Soap Dyes. Slowly stir to blend the ingredients together.
- Prepare your Xanthum Gum slurry. In your second empty mixing bowl, add 2 grams of Xanthum Gum with 55 grams of room temperature distilled water. Using your hand mixer blend the ingredients. Xanthum gum can clump up, so it is important that you mix it into the water thoroughly. It will turn to a gel consistency.
- Next, add a small amount of the Xanthum Gum slurry to your soap. The amount that you will add will depend on how thick you would like the soap to be. We added about 4 teaspoons of the slurry to ours. However, some may prefer a thicker soap. So, we created enough slurry in this recipe to allow for that. We recommend adding a small amount first and mixing it in with your mixing spoon. Then, slowly add more until you are happy with the consistency.
- Finally, add the mica. We added less than a gram to ours for just a slight shimmer. However, if you would like more sparkle, you can add up to a gram of the Diamond Dust Mica. Slowly, stir to blend the Diamond Dust.
- Next, you are ready to add the soap to your bottles. Place a funnel on your first bottle and fill the bottle. Keep in mind you will be adding a pump so leave room for the dip tube. You want to stop pouring right about where the bottle begins to change shape. Repeat this process to fill your second bottle.
- Finally, you will need the lotion pumps. Using scissors, trim each tube to fit the length of the bottles. Place a pump on each bottle.
Your soap is now ready to use!
- No Recipes Found
- 2 Bottles
- Time to Make:
- 1/2 Hour
- Instructions Included?
What Everyone is Saying
Products You Also Might Love