Clays & Powder
Guar Gum Powder
Usage & Recommendations
Tips for using our Guar Gum Powder:
Here are some tips and uses for our guar gum:
- As an ingredient in homemade soaps for better emulsions or as a whitening agent
- Added to lotions, ointments, and creams as an emulsifier and thickener
- Added to natural toothpaste recipes
- Added to shampoos and conditioners to increase viscosity
- Only a small amount is needed to increase the viscosity of a product (.5%-1%)
- Adding guar gum too fast or in large amounts at one time will cause it to clump and unevenly gel
- Guar gum should not be used in recipes containing calcium or borax
Natures Garden products are not FDA approved. They are for external use ONLY and should NEVER be ingested. While many of our herbs, botanicals and other products are believed to play a role in overall well-being, none of them should be viewed as medicine or having any direct medical benefits whatsoever. Keep them away from children and pets, and pregnant and/or lactating women should handle them with care.
Are you a doctor? If not, that makes two of us. Due to FDA regulations, we cannot and will not answer medical questions or provide dosage recommendations. Consult a healthcare professional for any questions related to our products. Any information provided by Natures Garden on the properties of our products are for educational purposes only and not to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease or ailment. Do not, under any circumstances, market your product as medicinal, curative or pain-relieving based off our descriptions.
- Cyamopis Tetragonolobus
- Country of Origin: