Fall is fast approaching, and you know what that means! Halloween is right around the corner! With the thought of ghouls and goblins on our brains, we have created the Monster Snot Soap Jelly. Monster Snot Soap Jelly holds true to its’ name with its’ tart green apple scent. It is a Nature’s Garden creation that will bring back all of your childhood memories of fall time and Halloween with candy and costumes as well as your first taste of a tart ripe apple. It is also a fun reminder of your first experience of bobbing for apples or your first taste of some hot apple cider. Monster Snot Soap Jelly is sure to be a Halloween favorite that you will want to make over and over again for years to come.
69 grams of SLS FREE Glycerin Melt and Pour Soap
187 grams of warm distilled water
4 grams of Optiphen
12 grams of Tart Green Apple Fragrance Oil
- Weigh out and melt down 69 grams of the SLS Free Glycerin Melt and Pour Soap in a clean bowl in the microwave. This will take about 30 seconds. If it is not completely melted, you can put it back in for another 15 seconds. Then measure out and add in 187 grams of warm distilled water.
- Then, add 4 drops of yellow Da Bomb Soap Dye and then 2 drops of blue Da Bomb Soap Dye.
- Using a thermometer, make sure that the mixture is between 120 to 140 degrees. If it is at the correct temperature, add in the 4 grams of Optiphen and then mix thoroughly.
- After the Optiphen is mixed in, carefully add 12 grams of our Tart Green Apple Fragrance Oil.
- With a clean spoon or utensil, mix it all together.
- After you have achieved your snot color, spray it with the rubbing alcohol. This will get rid of all of the air bubbles.
- Let the mixture set up for a few hours in the refrigerator to cool or it can just sit out overnight, until it is a gooey, almost jelly-like texture.
- This step is completely optional and just for pure fun. Now that your Snot is finished, add googly eyes or some kind of Halloween decoration to the outside of your jar like we did to make it look like a monster!
9. Your Soap Jelly is now ready to use! Have fun with your scary new friend!
We hope you have enjoyed making our awesome Monster Snot Soap Jelly! The smell of the tart apples will surely remind you of your own candy filled memories. It is sure to be a fun project for your kids or even a great Halloween feature to add to your own house of haunts for the season! Are you ready for some more fragrance fun? Visit our free recipe box for many more awesome ideas!