Lemon Peel Powder
INCI (Citrus limon). Lemon peel contains vitamin C and a host of antioxidants. It has been known to help treat varicose veins and hemorrhoids. Therefore, lemon peel powder can be used in cosmetics, skincare, and soap for its high level of nutrients.
Country of Origin: USA
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.:
1. Lemon peel powder can be used in natural bath tea recipes
2. Lemon peel powder can be used in soap.
3. Lemon peel powder can be infused and used in lotion, cream, and ointment recipes.
4. Lemon peel powder can be used in bath salt recipes
5. Lemon peel powder can be used in bath bomb recipes.
6. Lemon peel powder can be used in facial mask formulas.
7. Lemon peel powder can be infused and used in shampoo and conditioner recipes.
8. Lemon peel powder can be used in sugar and salt scrub recipes.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.
Purchasing this can earn you up to 12.59 ($0.13) or more rewards points!