Lavender flowers (powder)- Natural Dried
INCI (Lavandula angustifolia). Lavender is one of the most fragrant of all herbs. It has been used since ancient times for perfumes, for bathing, for wound healing, and as a natural insect repellent.
Country of Origin: France
1. Lavender Flower Powder can be used in bath tea formulas. Lavender is a natural relaxant, and can soothe irritated skin.
2. Lavender Flower Powder can be used in facial mask formulas to provide fragrant relaxation and soothing of skin.
3. Lavender Flower Powder can be used in bath salt formulas.
4. Lavender Flower Powder can be infused and added to lotions, creams, and ointments.
5. Lavender Flower Powder can be used in scrubs
6. Lavender Flower Powder can be infused and used in shampoo and conditioner recipes.
7. Lavender Flower Powder can be used in cold process soap by adding it during slight trace. It can also be added to melt and pour soap.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.
Purchasing this can earn you up to 16.98 ($0.16) or more rewards points!