Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need
Room Temperature Distilled Water
Spring Themed Stickers
Curling ribbon- pastel: blue, white, pink, yellow
1. Clean your work area and prep it by setting up all of the smelly jelly jars that you are going to use. For this project, we are using 3 fragrances, so 3 rows of 4 allows for no fragrance confusion later.
2. Take 2 level teaspoons of smelly jelly crystals and carefully add them to each jar.
3. Using room temperature distilled water. Add 10 ounces to each jar.
4. The next step is to add the soap colorant to the jars. If you are looking for a pastel color, only added 2-3 drops of color per jar. Here is the cheat sheet for the coloring:
*Easter Bunny Burps- Mix Blue and Yellow DaBomb Colors
*Lilac- Mix Blue and Red DaBomb Colors
*Jelly Beans- Use Yellow DaBomb Color.
5. It is fragrance time! Using 1.5 Tablespoons of fragrance, slowly pour your fragrance into each jar. Add 1 tsp. of rubbing alcohol to prevent mold and bacterial growth.
6. Add the Diamond Dust Mica- the amount of sparkle is all up to you!
7. Now, It is time to get your mix on! Using a mixing spoon, carefully mix. Let the smelly jellies work their magic and swell away. This will take about 15-20 minutes.
8. Finally place the fitment and lid on the jars.
9. The last step and most fun...get your decorating on. Use stickers and ribbon, or whatever you want!
Natures Garden is not responsible for the performance of any of the recipes provided on our website. Testing is your responsibility. If you plan to resell any recipes we provide, it is your responsibility to adhere to all FDA regulations if applicable. If there are ingredients listed in a recipe that Natures Garden does not sell, we cannot offer any advice on where to purchase those ingredients. We also do not offer any advice on formulating or altering recipes.