All of these ingredients are by weight:
29 oz. Goat's Milk Melt and Pour Soap
13 grams Room Temp Coffee
24 grams Coffee Grounds
7 grams Cocoa Butter
24 grams Natures Garden's World's Best Coffee Fragrance Oil
1. Clean & Sanitize your work area and all of your packaging materials. It is suggested that you wear gloves, protective clothing, and a hair net while preparing this recipe.
2. Dice the Goat's Milk Melt & Pour Soap Base in a Microwave proof bowl. Melt soap at 30 second increments until fully melted.
3. Add cocoa butter and stir to combine well.
4. Pour the room temperature coffee into the liquid soap base.
5. Add the World's Best Coffee Fragrance Oil and stir well
6. Add coffee grounds now (you might have to reheat some, but not too hot or coffee grounds will sink)
7. Pour soap into molds when grounds are suspended through soap base, and allow to cool and set completely.
Natures Garden is not responsible for the performance of any of the recipes provided on our website. Testing is your responsibility. If you plan to resell any recipes we provide, it is your responsibility to adhere to all FDA regulations. If there are ingredients listed in a recipe that Natures Garden does not sell, we cannot offer any advice on where to purchase those ingredients.
We hope that you enjoy our coffee melt and pour soap recipe!
Recipe provided by:
Natures Art Soap Co.