Basil Leaves Dried & Ground
INCI (Ocimum basilicum). Due to its distinct aroma and taste, basil is most commonly known for its usage as a spice in foods. Herbalists recognize basil tea for its ability to relieve migraines and to treat insomnia. Basil tea can be gargled to treat candida albicans or yeast infections of the mouth and throat. Basil contains vitamin A, and is used in natural cosmetic formulations for acne and other skin conditions. Basil can be applied to bee stings and insect bites to relieve pain and itching.
Country of Origin: USA
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.
1. Basil can be used in natural bath tea recipes.
2. Basil can be used in soap recipes; providing vitamin A, anti-acne properties, wonderful aroma, and gentle exfoliation.
3. Can be used in the formulation of natural herbal waters.
4. Can be infused and used in lotion, cream, and ointment recipes.
5. Basil can be infused and used in scrubs.
6. Basil can be infused and used in shampoo, conditioner. Adding a basil infusion to your shampoo or conditioner formulas will provide hair with better luster.
7. Can be infused and used in facial masks.
8. Can be used in face tonics.
9. Basil can be added to bath bomb recipes.
10. Basil can be infused and added to massage oils.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.
Purchasing this can earn you up to 9.28 ($0.09) or more rewards points!