Stargazing Bath Bombs Kit
Usage & Recommendations
Making our Stargazing Bath Bomb:
Here's what's included in your kit:
Silicone Star Mold
Stargazing Fragrance Oil
24K Gold Mica
Diamond Dust Mica
4 oz Bullet Bottle
20/410 Fine Mist Sprayer
Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need:
In a deep mixing bowl, weight out 432 grams of baking soda.
To the same bowl, add 216 grams of citric acid. Using gloved hands, mix to fully blend the ingredients. You will also want to make sure any clumps in the mixture are broken up.
In a small bowl, mix 7 grams of the Sunflower Oil and 7 grams of the Stargazing Fragrance Oil. Add this mixture to the dry ingredients and mix to fully blend.
Lightly mist the mixture with witch hazel. Then, once again, use your hands to mix. Repeat this process until the mixture has a crumbly dough-like consistency.
Next, begin adding the mixture to your silicone star mold. You will need to pack each cavity of the mold tightly. Allow the bath bombs to set up overnight.
- Remove the bath bombs from the mold and place them on wax paper or a paper plate.
- Being mixing your bath bomb paint. Weigh out two grams of the 24K Gold Mica in a small mixing bowl. To this bowl, add 1/8 tsp isopropyl alcohol. Continue adding alcohol to the mixture until you have a paint-like consistency.
- Using a pipette drizzle the bath bomb with the gold colorant. Alternatively, you can use a paint brush to paint the bath bomb.
- Next, create a deep blue color. Weigh out 2 grams of the Midnight Skies Mica. To this bowl, add 1/8 tsp isopropyl alcohol. Again, add small amounts of alcohol to the mixture until you have a paint-like consistency.
- Once again, drizzle or paint the bath bomb with the blue colorant.
- Finally, prepare your last color. Use two grams of the Diamond Dust Mica along with a small amount of alcohol. Once your have a paint-like consistency, add it to the top of the bath bomb.
- Allow the bath bombs to dry and they are ready to use!
- No Recipes Found
- 6 Bath Bombs
- Time to Make:
- 1 Hour
- Instructions Included?
What Everyone is Saying
Products You Also Might Love
Clear Plastic Bath Bomb Molds
Unicorn Wishes Bath Bomb Kit
Winter Mittens Bath Bomb Kit
Mimosas Bath Fizzies Kit
Bubble Bath Kit