It’s Halloween time! For all you soapers out there, are you looking for a spooky new way to celebrate the scariest day of the year? Maybe a scary new product to introduce to your customers? Well, here it is! We have created Monster Bath Cookies! They are frighteningly adorable! Monster Bath Cookies are the perfect Halloween treat for all those ghouls and goblins out there! The perfect way to excite your own little ghosts for the upcoming holiday! Your kiddos will love to make these with you! They will be such a treat and an easy craft for kids! Monster Bath Cookies are sure to be a unique and adorable bath cookie that your customers are sure to adore! They could even be a great favor for Halloween parties! Come on people, you know you want to try them out, just look at how cute they are! WARNING: These are not edible cookies! These are for the bath only!
186 grams of Epsom Salt
142 grams of Cornstarch
54 grams of Powdered Milk
330 grams of Baking Soda
151 grams of Citric Acid
18 grams of Kaolin Clay
142 grams of Coconut Oil 76
50 grams of Cocoa Butter
20 grams of Magic Potion Fragrance Oil
- Take all dry ingredients and mix together thoroughly and then set aside.
- Using a double boiler method, mix the cocoa butter with the coconut oil and heat it until it melts.
- Next, pour the cocoa butter and coconut oil mixture in with the dry ingredients and mix it all together.
- After it is thoroughly mixed, add in your 20 grams of Magic Potion Fragrance Oil.
- Make sure the fragrance oil is completely mixed in, and then generously add in your Neon Green FUN Soap Colorant until you are satisfied with the green color.
- Spray your mixture with Witch Hazel to help it form.
- After you’re satisfied with your color, take handfuls of the mixture and start forming into cookie shapes. The mixture will make about ten cookies.
- Make sure they are hard and compact so they do not fall apart! When you are finished making the cookie shapes, start adding your eyeballs!
- Add as many eyeballs as you want, until you are satisfied with the look. Let your Monster Cookie Bath Bombs sit until they completely harden.
Once your Monster Bath Cookies are good and hard, they are ready for you to use! They will be a definite favorite with your loved ones or customers! Monster Cookie Bath Cookies are an awesomely eerie way to celebrate the scariest day of the year! Please contact us with any thoughts or questions or concerns you may have! And don’t forget to keep watching for more Enlightened by Layla! Are you looking for even more fun Halloween treats? How about trying our Pumpkin Puke Soap Jelly? Or our Monster Snot Soap Jelly? Or what about our Spider Venom Soap Jelly? All of those are great creations for Halloween as well! Or you can visit our free recipes, we have many many other great recipes to scare people!