Yarrow Flowers - Cut & Sifted
INCI (Achillea millefolium). Yarrow is used in skincare, cosmetics, and soap products to reduce inflammation. It is said that adding Yarrow flowers to a bath can help relieve female cramping.
Country of Origin: Albania
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.:
1. Yarrow flowers can be used in natural bath tea recipes
2. Yarrow flowers can be used in soap recipes
3. Yarrow flowers can be used in the formulation of natural herbal waters
4. Yarrow flowers can be infused and used in lotions, creams, and ointment recipes.
5. Yarrow flowers can be ground and added to facial mask recipes.
6. Yarrow flowers can be used in scrubs
7. Yarrow flowers can be used bath salt recipes
8. Yarrow flowers can be used in bath bomb recipes
9. Yarrow flowers can be infused and used in shampoo and conditioner recipes.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.
Purchasing this can earn you up to 11.99 ($0.11) or more rewards points!