White Willow Bark
INCI (Salix alba). White willow bark cut and sifted is used in skincare formulas and herbal concoctions for its pain relieving property. White willow bark is known for relieving pain associated with arthritis, muscle cramps, and rheumatism.
Country of Origin: USA
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.:
1. White willow bark can be used in natural bath tea recipes
2. White willow bark can be ground and used in soap recipes
3. White willow bark can be used in the formulation of natural herbal waters
4. White willow bark can be infused and used in lotions, creams, and ointment recipes.
5. White willow bark can be ground and added to facial mask recipes.
6. White willow bark can be used in scrubs
7. White willow bark can be used bath salt recipes
8. White willow bark can be used in bath bomb recipes
9. White willow bark can be used in foot treatment baths
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.
Purchasing this can earn you up to 11.25 ($0.11) or more rewards points!