INCI (Vanilla planifolia). Vanilla powder is derived from the fruit of the only orchid in the world that produces edible fruit; vanilla planifolia. Our vanilla powder is produced by taking pure vanilla oleoresin and drying it, then adding a small amount of acacia gum to prevent caking. The resulting vanilla powder is white in color. The fabulous aroma of this vanilla powder is mouth-watering, and only a small amount is needed to scent your cosmetic products. The main purpose of using vanilla powder in cosmetics is for its natural fragrance.
Country of Origin: Madagascar
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.:
1. Vanilla powder can be used in natural bath tea recipes
2. Vanilla powder can be used in soap recipes
3. Vanilla powder can be infused and used in lotions, creams, and ointment recipes.
5. Vanilla powder can be added to facial mask recipes.
6. Vanilla powder can be used in scrubs
7. Vanilla powder can be used bath salt recipes
8. Vanilla powder can be used in bath bomb recipes
9. Vanilla powder can be infused and used in shampoo and conditioner recipes.
10. Vanilla powder can be used to make natural perfumes and body splashes.
11. Vanilla powder can be used to scent body powder recipes
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.
Purchasing this can earn you up to 23.99 ($0.23) or more rewards points!