September 2015 Newsletter
1. Attention : Natures Garden will be closed on Labor Day September 7th, 2015.
2. Download our FREE APP : You asked, and we delivered! Our wonderful manager, Tate, designed this App for our customers. This app allows you to easily access our online store, review free recipes and free classes, keep up with us via social media like Twitter and Facebook, read our blog, easily get directions to our store, and easily communicate with us via phone, email, or ASK interface. Absolutely FREE! Please download our app today by visiting either Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Do a search for "Natures Garden", look for our free app by locating our logo, and download it today!
3. Fragrance Galore…Visit our Store! : Looking for a fun road trip for you and your friends? Natures Garden's retail store front is located in a beautiful, relaxing rural setting. It is located at our current address of: 42109 State Route 18 Wellington, OH 44090. Same wholesale prices you see online. Sniff more than 800 fragrances. Free recipes & samples of products we've made when you come visit us! Our store is open Mon-Friday 9 am-4:30 pm.
4. Fragrance of the Month for the month of September is : Rum Ripened Raisin
5. Fragrance Oil Videos : Our staff has been busy working on fragrance oil videos. Please take the time to subscribe to our You Tube Channel, watch our videos, and "Like them" if you would be so kind.
6. Soap Testing Videos : Our staff has been personally testing all of our fragrance oils in CP soap, and videotaping the process. These videos may appear to be a little "boring" to some people (as a few viewers indicated), but this testing allows soapers to see exactly how each fragrance performs in soap batter. We are abiding by strict controls while testing; using the same recipe each time, the same temperatures each time, and each fragrance is tested in its own batch (as opposed to masterbatching). At the end of these videos, we provide the test results and show a picture of how the soap looks after it has cured for a few weeks. This is by the far the most extensive testing we have seen done for soapers, and hats go off to our creative staff for caring about our customers enough to go "the extra mile".
7. Attention : Are you looking for creative rubber molds for soap and candles? www.flexiblemolds.com has a large variety of unique rubber molds! According to many of their customers on facebook, their customer service is outstanding! Tell them Natures Garden sent you!
Fun "Make it Yourself" Kits View all Kits
Natures Garden Product Highlights
Natures Garden has added new fragrances! For a complete list of new fragrances we have in stock, please click here.