Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need:
1. Weigh out and melt 1090 grams of Pillar of Bliss Wax using a double boiler.
2. While you are waiting, line each cavity of the silicone muffin mold.
3. Fill each mold with Nettle Leaf Cut & Sifted and Juniper Berries. You want to fill the mold about ¾ of the way full.
4. Cut each CD Wick into 3 equal pieces. You can also use any wick trimming you may have from other projects.
5. Once the wax reaches 180 degrees, add 109 grams of Christmas Wreath Type Fragrance Oil. Mix well.
6. Now, fill each cavity of the muffin mold with the melted Pillar of Bliss.
7. Once the wax begins to setup, place a wick in the center.
8. Finally, place nettle leaf around the edges, leaving a circle in the middle. This will create a wreath look. Place the juniper berries to decorate the “wreath.”
Your Christmas Wreath Fire Starters are now ready to use! Enjoy!
Please Note: These are not meant to be burned like regular candles. These are meant to aid in starting a fire. Use them only to start a fire.
Natures Garden is not responsible for the performance of any of the recipes provided on our website. Testing is your responsibility. If you plan to resell any recipes we provide, it is your responsibility to adhere to all FDA regulations if applicable. If there are ingredients listed in a recipe that Natures Garden does not sell, we cannot offer any advice on where to purchase those ingredients. We also do not offer any advice on formulating or altering recipes.