Sage Leaves - cut and sifted
INCI (Salvia officinales). Sage leaf is used in skincare products, cosmetics, and soap as an astringent, and to relieve itching skin. Sage tea is great for relieving the itching caused by poison ivy.
Country of Origin: Albania
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.:
1. Sage leaf can be used in natural incense preparations
2. Sage leaf can be used in natural bath tea recipes
3. Sage leaf can be ground and used in soap recipes.
4. Sage leaf can be used in the formulation of natural herbal waters
5. Sage leaf can be infused and used in lotions, creams, and ointment recipes.
6. Sage leaf can be ground and added to facial mask recipes.
7. Sage leaf can be used in scrubs
8. Sage leaf can be used bath salt recipes
9. Sage leaf can be used in bath bomb recipes
10. Sage leaf can be used in eye pillow recipes
11. Sage leaf can be infused and used in shampoo and conditioner recipes.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.
Purchasing this can earn you up to 10.99 ($0.10) or more rewards points!