Red Rose Buds & Petals - Dried
INCI (Rosa centifolia). Roses are used in cosmetics, potpourri, soap, haircare, lipbalm, lotion making, and other skincare products. They are known for producing relaxation, and have antiseptic, antiparasitic, and anti-inflammatory properties. There may be some leaves, stems, and petals in the bag.
When using Rosa centifolia in lotions, it is a cooling emollient, and is thus used to make many cold creams.
Country of Origin: Chile
Using Roses in Cosmetics, Soap, ect.
1. Red roses can be used as a natural decoration in candle making. Herbs should not be added to candle wax that is actually burned. It can be added to hurricane shells that are never burned, or simply placed around the base of pillars as a decoration. Herbs can, however, be added to candle wax and used as non-burning tarts.
2. Dried Red Roses can be used in potpourri formulations
3. Can be used in natural bath tea recipes
4. Can be used as a decorative element, and skin softener in soaps
5. Red roses can be used in the formulation of natural rose waters
6. Can be infused and used in lotion, cream, ointment, shampoo, and conditioner recipes.
7. Can be used in eye pillow recipes.
8. Can be infused and added to facial mask recipes.
9. Dried red roses can be infused in massage oils.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.
Purchasing this can earn you up to 11.49 ($0.11) or more rewards points!