Red Clover Blossoms
INCI (Trifolium pratense). Herbal healers have used red clover blossoms to relieve the symptoms of PMS and menopause for many years. In skincare preparations, cosmetics, and soap, red clover blossom has been used to treat eczema and psoriasis. There may be some leaves and stems in bag.
Country of Origin: Albania
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.:
1. Red Clover Blossoms can be used in natural bath tea recipes
2. Red Clover Blossoms can be ground and used in soap recipes
3. Red Clover Blossoms can be used in the formulation of natural herbal waters
4. Red Clover Blossoms can be infused and used in lotions, creams, and ointment recipes.
5. Red Clover Blossoms can be ground and added to facial mask recipes.
6. Red Clover Blossoms can be used in scrubs
7. Red Clover Blossoms can be used bath salt recipes
8. Red Clover Blossoms can be ground and used in bath bomb recipes
9. Red Clover Blossoms can be infused and used in shampoo and conditioner recipes.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.
Purchasing this can earn you up to 16.69 ($0.17) or more rewards points!