Pomegranate Fruit Powder
INCI (Punica granatum). Pomegranates are considered a "superfruit" due to its high level of antioxidants, vitamin A, vitamin C, Vitamin B1, B2, B3, vitamin K, anthocyanidins, sodium, and calcium. Pomegranates are used in the cosmetic industry to promote healthy cell growth, and to nourish the skin. Pomegranate fruit powder exhibits anti-inflammatory, anti-aging properties.
Country of Origin: Turkey
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.:
1. Pomegranate fruit powder can be added to bath tea recipes
2. Pomegranate fruit powder can be infused in oil and added to lip balm recipes
3. Pomegranate fruit powder can be added to facial masks as an anti-aging ingredient, to reduce swelling, and to promote healthy cell growth.
4. Pomegranate fruit powder can be infused and added to lotion, cream, ointment recipes.
5. Pomegranate fruit powder can be added to soap
6. Pomegranate fruit powder can be infused and added to hair conditioner to promote healthier hair, and to moisturize the hair.
7. Pomegranate fruit powder can be added to bath bomb recipes
8. Pomegranate fruit powder can be infused in massage oils
9. Pomegranate fruit powder can be used in facial toner recipes
10. Pomegranate fruit powder can be used in scrubs.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.
Purchasing this can earn you up to 33.99 ($0.33) or more rewards points!