Passion flower herb - Cut & Sifted
INCI (Passiflora incarnata). Passion flower is used in tea form as a sedative. Passion flower naturally relaxes the body. Passion flower can be used in cosmetics and soap. In cosmetics, passion flower helps to reduce redness, soothes the skin, and is used for sensitive skin and sensitive scalps.
Country of Origin: France
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.:
1. Passion Flower can be used in natural bath tea recipes
2. Passion Flower can be ground and used in soap recipes
3. Passion Flower can be used in the formulation of natural herbal waters
4. Passion Flower can be infused and used in lotions, creams, and ointment recipes.
5. Passion Flower can be ground and added to facial mask recipes.
6. Passion Flower can be used in scrubs
7. Passion Flower can be used bath salt recipes
8. Passion Flower can be ground and used in bath bomb recipes
9. Passion Flower can be used in eye pillow recipes
10. Passion Flower can be infused and used in shampoo and conditioner recipes.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.
Purchasing this can earn you up to 12.25 ($0.12) or more rewards points!