Parsley Leaf Powder
INCI (Petroselinum crispum). Parsley leaf powder is used in soaps and cosmetics to provide nutrients to the skin, but it is also used as a natural green colorant for these products. Parsley can be used to freshen the breath; thus the reason many food dishes are garnished with parsley. Parsley is extremely high in vitamins , and yields about two-thirds of the vitamin C that an entire orange does. Parsley also contains the important amino acid, histidine, which strongly inhibits tumor development within the body.
Country of Origin: USA
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.
1. Parsley leaf powder can be used as a natural, green colorant in soap and other cosmetic products.
2. Parsley leaf powder can be used in scrubs to provide a natural color, and to nourish the skin with an abundance of vitamins and minerals.
3. Can be used lotions, creams, and ointments.
4. Can be used in facial masks
5. Parsley leaf powder can be used in shampoo and conditioner formulas.
6. Parsley leaf powder can be used in facial toner recipes
7. Can be added to bath bomb recipes.
8. Can be infused in massage oils
9. Parsley leaf powder can be used in scrubs
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.
Purchasing this can earn you up to 9.50 ($0.09) or more rewards points!