Papaya Leaf Powder
INCI (Carica papaya). In the tropics, papaya leaf is sometimes used in place of soap. Papaya leaf contains beta-carotene, viamin C, calcium, niacin, papain, and tannins. In cosmetics, papaya leaf helps treat acne and nourish the skin. Herbalists use papaya leaf to rid the body of intestinal worms.
Country of Origin: India
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.:
1. Papaya leaf powder can be added to bath tea recipes
2. Papaya leaf powder can be infused in oil and added to lip balm recipes
3. Papaya leaf powder can be added to facial masks to treat acne and to moisturize the skin.
4. Papaya leaf powder can be infused and added to lotion, cream, ointment recipes.
5. Papaya leaf powder can be added to soap
6. Papaya leaf powder can be infused and added to hair conditioner to promote healthier hair, and to moisturize the hair.
7. Papaya leaf powder can be added to bath bomb recipes
8. Papaya leaf powder can be infused in massage oils
9. Papaya leaf powder can be used in facial toner recipes
10. Papaya leaf powder can be used in scrubs.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.
Purchasing this can earn you up to 10.29 ($0.10) or more rewards points!