Olive Leaf Powder
INCI (Olea europaea). Olive leaf powder can be used as a natural colorant in soap; creating a warm brown color. Olive leaf is high in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals; wonderful addition to natural cosmetics. Olive leaf powder contains flavonoids and oleanolic acid, which stimulate the production of collagen, and helps to heal wounds.
Country of Origin: Albania
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.:
1. Olive leaf powder can be added to bath tea recipes
2. Olive leaf powder can be infused in oil and added to lip balm recipes
3. Olive powder can be added to facial masks to improve cell regeneration and to moisturize the skin.
4. Olive powder can be infused and added to lotion, cream, ointment recipes.
5. Olive leaf powder can be added to soap
6. Can be infused and added to hair conditioner to promote healthier hair, and to moisturize the hair.
7. Can be added to bath bomb recipes
8. Olive leaf powder can be infused in massage oils
9. Olive leaf powder can be used in facial toner recipes
10. Olive powder can be used in scrubs.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.
Purchasing this can earn you up to 11.60 ($0.11) or more rewards points!