Oat Straw Green Powder
INCI (Avena sativa). Oat straw is part of the oat plant that remains once the grain portion is harvested out of the plant. Oat straw has long been used in skin, hair, and nail care recipes for its rejuvenating and softening qualities.
Country of Origin: USA
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.
1. Oat straw powder can be used in scrubs
2. Oat straw powder can be infused and used in lotions, creams, ointments.
3. Oat straw powder can be infused and used in body washes, facial toners.
4. Oat straw powder can be used in soaps, and liquid soap products
5. Oat straw powder can be used in facial mask recipes.
6. Oat straw powder can be used in bath bomb recipes.
7. Oat straw powder can be infused in massage oils.
8. Oat straw powder can be used in nail care recipes
9. Oat straw powder can be used in haircare recipes.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.
Purchasing this can earn you up to 9.69 ($0.09) or more rewards points!