Lemongrass Cut & Sifted
INCI (Cymbopogon citratus). Lemongrass is a natural analgesic, and has been used since ancient times to treat arthritis, cramps, and muscle spasms. It has a lemon-like aroma, and is a natural insect repellent.
Country of Origin: Peru
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.:
1. Lemongrass can be used as a natural decoration in candle making. Herbs should not be added to candle wax that is actually burned. It can be added to hurricane shells that are never burned, or simply placed around the base of pillars as a decoration. Herbs can, however, be added to candle wax and used as non-burning tarts.
2. Lemongrass can be used in potpourri formulations
3. Lemongrass can be used in natural bath tea recipes
4. Lemongrass can be ground and used in soap
5. Lemongrass can be used to make natural insect repellent
6. Lemongrass can be infused and added to lotion, cream, and ointment recipes.
7. Lemongrass can be infused and added to shampoo and conditioner recipes.
8. Lemongrass can be used in eye pillow recipes
9. Lemongrass can be ground and used in facial mask recipes
10. Lemongrass can be used in bath salt recipes
11. Lemongrass can be ground and used in scrub recipes
12. Lemongrass can be ground and used in bath bombs.
13. Lemongrass can be infused in massage oils.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.
Purchasing this can earn you up to 10.25 ($0.10) or more rewards points!