Natural dried, Lemon Verbana Leaf (cut & sifted)- INCI (Aloysia triphylla). Lemon verbana is considered to be the most strongly scented plant that smells like lemon. Lemon verbana has a natural calming affect on the body. It is used in perfumes and toilet water formulations.
Country of Origin: Morocco
1. Lemon verbana can be used potpourri formulations
2. Lemon verbana can be used in natural bath tea recipes to provide relaxation and a wonderful, citrus aroma.
3. Lemon verbana can be used in soap recipes for its wonderful fragrance, and for gentle exfoliation.
4. Lemon verbana can be used in the formulation of natural flower waters and perfumes.
5. Lemon verbana can be ground and used in facial mask, and foot treatment recipes.
6. Lemon verbana can be infused and used in lotion, cream, and ointment recipes.
7. Lemon verbana can be used in bath salt recipes and ground to be used in scrubs.
8. Lemon verbana can be infused and used in shampoo and conditioner.
9. Lemon verbana can be ground and used in bath bombs.
10. Lemon verbana can be infused in massage oils.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.
Purchasing this can earn you up to 16.98 ($0.16) or more rewards points!