Jasmine Flowers - Whole
INCI (Jasminum officinale).
Country of Origin: China
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.:
1. Jasmine Flowers can be used as a natural decoration in candle making. Herbs should not be added to candle wax that is actually burned. It can be added to hurricane shells that are never burned, or simply placed around the base of pillars as a decoration. Herbs can, however, be added to candle wax and used as non-burning tarts.
2. Jasmine Flowers can be used in potpourri formulations
3. Jasmine Flowers can be used in natural bath tea recipes. Even in their dried state, jasmine flowers show signs of their unique aroma.
4. Jasmine Flowers can be used in soap recipes to reduce inflammation and relieve skin irritation.
5. Jasmine Flowers can be used in the formulation of natural herbal waters
6. Jasmine Flowers can be infused and used in lotions, creams, and ointments.
7. Jasmine flowers can be infused and used in massage oils and scrubs.
8. Jasmine Flowers can be ground and included in facial mask recipes.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.
Purchasing this can earn you up to 16.98 ($0.16) or more rewards points!