Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need:
1. Weigh out and melt 1090 grams of Pillar of Bliss Wax using a double boiler.
2. While you are waiting, fill each mold with a mixture White Bark Cut & Sifted, Sage Leaf Cut & Sifted and saw dust. You want to fill the mold about ¾ of the way full.
3. Cut 2 CD Candle Wicks into 3 equal pieces. If you have any wick trimming from previous projects you can use these instead.
4. Allow the wax to reach 180 degrees and add 109 grams of Cedar Wood Fragrance Oil. Mix well.
5. Next, fill each cavity of the Basic Circle Mold Market Mold with the melted Pillar of Bliss.
6. Let the wax setup slightly and place a wick in the center of each cavity of the mold.
7. Now, simply decorate each fire starter with Star Anise Seed Whole.
Your Homemade Fire Starters are now ready to use! Enjoy!
Please Note: These are meant to be fire starters. Do not use them as a candle. Use them only to start a fire.
Natures Garden is not responsible for the performance of any of the recipes provided on our website. Testing is your responsibility. If you plan to resell any recipes we provide, it is your responsibility to adhere to all FDA regulations if applicable. If there are ingredients listed in a recipe that Natures Garden does not sell, we cannot offer any advice on where to purchase those ingredients. We also do not offer any advice on formulating or altering recipes.